- Corporate administrators can provide a new type of service
- Russia and Cyprus: Tax Agreement on New Terms
- Tax Residency in 90 Days
- The OECD has published the results of automatic exchange of information on financial accounts in 2020
- Cyprus: Since 1 of July Contributions to the GESY Fund Have Increased
- Cyprus: Changes in the Rules of Notional Interest Deduction
- Cyprus Government continues to actively support business
- The European Commission steps up fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
- CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
- CySec: Changes of the Due Date for Some Obligations in Cyprus
OECD has published a consultation document on the review of Country-by-Country Reporting
February 17, 2020
OECD released public consultation document that is based upon the mandate set out in the BEPS Action 13 report, and focuses on issues concerning the use of CbC reports by tax administrations for the purposes of a high level transfer pricing risk assessment.
The public consultation document comprises three chapters:
- Chapter 1 contains general topics concerning the implementation and operation of BEPS Action 13;
- Chapter 2 contains topics concerning the scope of CbC reporting;
- Chapter 3 contains topics concerning the content of a CbC report.
The document contains suggestions for improving existing approaches. Comments on proposals will be accepted until March 6, 2020.
The original document is available here: http://www.oecd.org/tax/beps/public-consultation-document-review-country-by-country-reporting-beps-action-13-march-2020.pdf
January 24, 2020Professional Tax – new tax for Cyprus companies
At the end of 2019 Cyprus municipalities introduced a new tax for Cyprus companies called Professional Tax.
May 18, 2020CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
In 2020, the deadlines for submitting financial statements in accordance with CRS and FATCA standards has changed.
February 24, 2019Amendments to Cyprus Company Law
The Cyprus Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (ROC) announced amendments to the Cyprus Company Law.
December 18, 2019New penalties for late submission of HE32
As we reported earlier, the Cyprus Registrar of Companies has introduced new penalties for the late submission of the Company Annual Return (HE32), effective from the 18th of December 2019. Please note that the deadline for submission of Company Annual Return (HE32) was extended until A [...]
November 28, 2019Corporate changes on Cyprus
As of 18/12/2019, further penalties shall apply with regards to the submission of the following Notices to the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver: Notice of change of Registered Address (HE 2): Every submission beyond the time-frame prescribed by t [...]
April 13, 2020Communication tools with Korpus Prava specialists
Currently, when most of us work remotely, we would like to inform you once again that all specialists of Korpus Prava remain in touch.
April 23, 2019As part of AI’s 2019 Leading Adviser Awards Korpus Prava has been recognised as Leading International Tax Planning Lawyer of the Year in Russia
In 2019 Korpus Prava was recognized as a Leading Law Firm in the field of International Tax Planning in Russia.
April 15, 2020Professional consulting support of our specialists
Taking into account the current situation, our clients have a lot of different issues that require professional consulting support on-line.