- OECD has released Global Anti-Base Erosion Model Rules (Pillar Two)
- BOARD DECISIONS: CySEC Decision for the withdrawal of AIFLNP authorisation of RAM CYPRUS INCOME FUND LTD CySEC – Latest Entries
- CIRCULARS CIF: C470 to Cyprus Investment Firms – Quarterly Statistics, Form QST-CIF – Revised Form CySEC – Latest Entries
- Mishcon Forms Association With Hong Kong Firm, Bolstering Asia Investment Law.com
- Russian Gas Firm Executive Arrested in U.S. on Tax Charges WSJ.com: World News
- US arrests finance chief of Russian natural gas group Novatek FT
- Afghanistan dispatches: ‘Terrible changes and disasters have come upon society.’ JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- EU Commission advances legal action against Malta and Cyprus over passport for investment scheme JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- US House Foreign Affairs Committee chair introduces diplomacy act to challenge China JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- DOJ releases part of Russian probe internal memo, seeks to block release of full document JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
OECD has published a consultation document on the review of Country-by-Country Reporting
February 17, 2020
OECD released public consultation document that is based upon the mandate set out in the BEPS Action 13 report, and focuses on issues concerning the use of CbC reports by tax administrations for the purposes of a high level transfer pricing risk assessment.
The public consultation document comprises three chapters:
- Chapter 1 contains general topics concerning the implementation and operation of BEPS Action 13;
- Chapter 2 contains topics concerning the scope of CbC reporting;
- Chapter 3 contains topics concerning the content of a CbC report.
The document contains suggestions for improving existing approaches. Comments on proposals will be accepted until March 6, 2020.
The original document is available here: http://www.oecd.org/tax/beps/public-consultation-document-review-country-by-country-reporting-beps-action-13-march-2020.pdf
January 24, 2020Professional Tax – new tax for Cyprus companies
At the end of 2019 Cyprus municipalities introduced a new tax for Cyprus companies called Professional Tax.
July 10, 2020Cyprus: Since 1 of July Contributions to the GESY Fund Have Increased
From March 1, 2020, contributions to the Fund of the state health insurance system of Cyprus GESY were supposed to grow as part of the second stage of the reform of this system.
May 18, 2020CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
In 2020, the deadlines for submitting financial statements in accordance with CRS and FATCA standards has changed.
December 03, 2019Happy Lawyer’s Day!
December 3 is the lawyer's day in Russia. Congratulations to our colleagues on their professional holiday!
September 28, 2021Mishcon Forms Association With Hong Kong Firm, Bolstering Asia Investment Law.com
London-based Mishcon de Reya has launched its second international office in Hong Kong, a little over a year after its overseas debut in Singapore. The firm has entered into an association with Hong Kong disputes and investigations [...]
May 08, 2020CySec: Changes of the Due Date for Some Obligations in Cyprus
The financial regulatory agency of Cyprus (CySec) has changed some due date obligations for issuers, providers and funds: The due date for the obligation of issuers to publicise the annual financial statements for 2019, is postponed for the 30 of June 2020. The due date for [...]
February 24, 2019Amendments to Cyprus Company Law
The Cyprus Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (ROC) announced amendments to the Cyprus Company Law.
April 15, 2020Professional consulting support of our specialists
Taking into account the current situation, our clients have a lot of different issues that require professional consulting support on-line.