- CIRCULARS CIF: C453 to Cyprus Investment Firms – Quarterly Statistics (Form QST-CIF) – 30/06/2021 Submission CySEC – Latest Entries
- CIRCULARS CIF: C452 to Cyprus Investment Firms – New Form CB-CIF, Freedom to Provide Investment Services and Activities (Cross Border Activity) CySEC – Latest Entries
- EU Commission advances legal action against Malta and Cyprus over passport for investment scheme JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- 10 Hong Kong Pro-Democracy protesters sentenced to jail JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- US House Foreign Affairs Committee chair introduces diplomacy act to challenge China JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- DOJ releases part of Russian probe internal memo, seeks to block release of full document JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- UN demands immediate release of Belarusian journalist and girlfriend after forced aircraft landing JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- US Secretary of State condemns Belarus’ Lukashenko over journalist arrest JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- Amnesty reinstates ‘prisoner of conscience’ status for Alexei Navalny JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
- Leaked documents expose loopholes in Malta cash-for-passports scheme JURIST – News – Legal News & Commentary
Professional consulting support of our specialists
April 15, 2020
Taking into account the current situation, our clients have a lot of different issues that require professional consulting support on-line, including:
- issues in the sphere of regulation of labor relations with employees;
- issues of conflict resolution between tenants and landlords;
- questions about the correct “closing” of existing contracts;
- the issues of handling claims with contractors, collection of accounts receivables;
- issues of interaction with regulatory authorities, etc.
At the same time, we understand that now the issue of planning and optimizing the expenditure part comes first for business. With this in mind, the most suitable and satisfying the interests and requests of clients should be our package product of subscription legal services — the “Basic” package.
For a fixed monthly fee, it includes an unlimited number of both oral and written consultations (including the preparation of contracts, claims, responses to claims, and others).
For more information about the content of the package, as well as other offers within the “Subscription legal service” service, see the attached brochure.
If you are interested, please contact us in any convenient way.
January 24, 2020Professional Tax – new tax for Cyprus companies
At the end of 2019 Cyprus municipalities introduced a new tax for Cyprus companies called Professional Tax.
May 18, 2020CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
In 2020, the deadlines for submitting financial statements in accordance with CRS and FATCA standards has changed.
July 10, 2020Cyprus: Since 1 of July Contributions to the GESY Fund Have Increased
From March 1, 2020, contributions to the Fund of the state health insurance system of Cyprus GESY were supposed to grow as part of the second stage of the reform of this system.
December 03, 2019Happy Lawyer’s Day!
December 3 is the lawyer's day in Russia. Congratulations to our colleagues on their professional holiday!
February 24, 2019Amendments to Cyprus Company Law
The Cyprus Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (ROC) announced amendments to the Cyprus Company Law.
May 08, 2020CySec: Changes of the Due Date for Some Obligations in Cyprus
The financial regulatory agency of Cyprus (CySec) has changed some due date obligations for issuers, providers and funds: The due date for the obligation of issuers to publicise the annual financial statements for 2019, is postponed for the 30 of June 2020. The due date for [...]
February 17, 2020OECD has published a consultation document on the review of Country-by-Country Reporting
OECD released public consultation document that is based upon the mandate set out in the BEPS Action 13 report, and focuses on issues concerning the use of CbC reports by tax administrations for the purposes of a high level transfer pricing risk assessment. The public consultation document [...]
April 13, 2020Communication tools with Korpus Prava specialists
Currently, when most of us work remotely, we would like to inform you once again that all specialists of Korpus Prava remain in touch.