- Cyprus: the deadline for the introduction of a fine for late filing of a declaration on the HE32 form has been postponed
- Electronic Register of Beneficiaries in Cyprus: start date of collection of information of beneficiaries has been postponed
- Cyprus Authorities presented the new portal for online payments of the social insurance contributions
- Electronic Register of Beneficiaries in Cyprus
- EU list of non-cooperative jurisdictions for tax purposes was updated
- Russia and Cyprus: Tax Agreement on New Terms
- Tax Residency in 90 Days
- The OECD has published the results of automatic exchange of information on financial accounts in 2020
- Cyprus: Since 1 of July Contributions to the GESY Fund Have Increased
- Cyprus: Changes in the Rules of Notional Interest Deduction
Corporate administrators can provide a new type of service
September 16, 2020
The Law Regulating Companies Providing Administrative Services and Related Matters of 2012 (the Law) has been further amended on 17/08/2020. Article 4 (1) of the Law was amended by the addition of the paragraph (c) as follows: the provision of services for the preparation and/or management of an application for the granting of a residence permit or naturalization in the context of each Cyprus Investment Program in force, according to section 111A of the Civil Registry Law.
This effectively means that the provision of services for the preparation and/or management of an application for the granting of a residence permit or naturalization in the context of Cyprus Investment Program are now considered to be administrative services and the persons providing such services must be licensed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and must comply with the anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation, tax legislation, circulars and guideline of the regulators.
January 24, 2020Professional Tax – new tax for Cyprus companies
At the end of 2019 Cyprus municipalities introduced a new tax for Cyprus companies called Professional Tax.
May 18, 2020CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
In 2020, the deadlines for submitting financial statements in accordance with CRS and FATCA standards has changed.
February 24, 2019Amendments to Cyprus Company Law
The Cyprus Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (ROC) announced amendments to the Cyprus Company Law.
April 15, 2020Professional consulting support of our specialists
Taking into account the current situation, our clients have a lot of different issues that require professional consulting support on-line.
February 17, 2020OECD has published a consultation document on the review of Country-by-Country Reporting
OECD released public consultation document that is based upon the mandate set out in the BEPS Action 13 report, and focuses on issues concerning the use of CbC reports by tax administrations for the purposes of a high level transfer pricing risk assessment. The public consultation document [...]
December 03, 2019Happy Lawyer’s Day!
December 3 is the lawyer's day in Russia. Congratulations to our colleagues on their professional holiday!
December 18, 2019New penalties for late submission of HE32
As we reported earlier, the Cyprus Registrar of Companies has introduced new penalties for the late submission of the Company Annual Return (HE32), effective from the 18th of December 2019. Please note that the deadline for submission of Company Annual Return (HE32) was extended until A [...]
April 13, 2020Communication tools with Korpus Prava specialists
Currently, when most of us work remotely, we would like to inform you once again that all specialists of Korpus Prava remain in touch.