- No relaxation during “Bed rest”
- Online onboarding – thanks for being there for us
- Anti-crisis measures for the corporate sector in Cyprus
- Fresh take on remote meetings held by companies in Cyprus: theory and practice
- Impact of the new virus on corporate procedures
- Interest on interest – new tax for individuals
- Amendments to double taxation conventions. Old games, new rules
- … and again I’m back to start, I am back to Leningrad!
- Searching for force majeure…
June 10, 2020Cyprus Government continues to actively support business
In Cyprus, the process of gradual lifting of restrictive measures began in May. But Cyprus Government maintains and extends measures to support businesses and citizens.
May 21, 2020The European Commission steps up fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
The Commission has published a comprehensive Action Plan on its official website, which sets out concrete measures on combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
May 18, 2020CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
In 2020, the deadlines for submitting financial statements in accordance with CRS and FATCA standards has changed.
May 08, 2020CySec: Changes of the Due Date for Some Obligations in Cyprus
The financial regulatory agency of Cyprus (CySec) has changed some due date obligations for issuers, providers and funds: The due date for the obligation of issuers to publicise the annual financial statements for 2019, is postponed for the 30 of June 2020. The due date for [...]
April 30, 2020Communication tools with Korpus Prava specialists
Currently, when most of us work remotely, we would like to inform you once again that all specialists of Korpus Prava remain in touch.