- Income tax: once in writing, it is time to put it into practice
- Pre-trial dispute settlements: clarifications from the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation
- DAC 6 Directive: sixth step of the european evolution of information disclosure
- Financial market organizations, what are you?
- Amendments to double taxation conventions. Process is set in motion
- Amendments to provisions governing liability for violations of the currency legislation of the Russian Federation
- Through court or not, that is the question
- Digital financial assets
October 07, 2020EU list of non-cooperative jurisdictions for tax purposes was updated
Cayman Islands and Oman were removed from the list of non-cooperative jurisdictions, Barbados and Anguilla were added in their place.
September 16, 2020Corporate administrators can provide a new type of service
The Law Regulating Companies Providing Administrative Services and Related Matters of 2012 (the Law) has been further amended on 17/08/2020.
August 14, 2020Russia and Cyprus: Tax Agreement on New Terms
On August 10, as part of the negotiations, Cyprus agreed to new conditions that provide for withholding tax at the sources of payment at the rate of 15% for dividends and interest paid from the Russian Federation.
August 10, 2020Tax Residency in 90 Days
At the beginning of the pandemic, the Organization for economic cooperation and development recommended that countries change their legislation so that isolation does not affect tax residency.
July 14, 2020The OECD has published the results of automatic exchange of information on financial accounts in 2020
The CRS requires countries and jurisdictions to exchange information about non-residents' financial accounts received from their financial institutions annually, which reduces the probability of tax evasion in offshore zones.