- The National International Private Law Development: Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation on the Application of International Private Law
- What Has The Year of the Rat Prepared for Accountants?
- Review of Russian Legislative Changes in 2020
- New Year – New Rules
- FAQ on Cyprus
- Ongoing Search for a Beneficial Owner of Income: Overview of Recent Court Decisions for 2019
- Special Instance, Professional Representation, Continuous Cassation and Other Changes in the Process
- There is no profit but there are taxes
- AML 5, or Nice to Meet You
May 21, 2020The European Commission steps up fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
The Commission has published a comprehensive Action Plan on its official website, which sets out concrete measures on combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
May 18, 2020CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
In 2020, the deadlines for submitting financial statements in accordance with CRS and FATCA standards has changed.
May 08, 2020CySec: Changes of the Due Date for Some Obligations in Cyprus
The financial regulatory agency of Cyprus (CySec) has changed some due date obligations for issuers, providers and funds: The due date for the obligation of issuers to publicise the annual financial statements for 2019, is postponed for the 30 of June 2020. The due date for [...]
April 30, 2020Communication tools with Korpus Prava specialists
Currently, when most of us work remotely, we would like to inform you once again that all specialists of Korpus Prava remain in touch.
April 15, 2020Professional consulting support of our specialists
Taking into account the current situation, our clients have a lot of different issues that require professional consulting support on-line.