- Income tax: once in writing, it is time to put it into practice
- Pre-trial dispute settlements: clarifications from the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation
- DAC 6 Directive: sixth step of the european evolution of information disclosure
- Financial market organizations, what are you?
- Amendments to double taxation conventions. Process is set in motion
- Amendments to provisions governing liability for violations of the currency legislation of the Russian Federation
- Through court or not, that is the question
- Digital financial assets
January 22, 2021Cyprus: the deadline for the introduction of a fine for late filing of a declaration on the HE32 form has been postponed
The Registrar of Companies of Cyprus announced the postponement of the introduction of a fine for late filing of a declaration on the HE32 to the 1 of April 2021.
January 20, 2021Electronic Register of Beneficiaries in Cyprus: start date of collection of information of beneficiaries has been postponed
Registrar of Companies of Cyprus informed that the start date of data collection of companies is postponed to 22 of February 2021.
January 19, 2021Cyprus Authorities presented the new portal for online payments of the social insurance contributions
Cyprus Authorities presented the new portal for online payments of the social insurance contributions - SIS net use of which will be mandatory starting from January 25.
December 23, 2020Electronic Register of Beneficiaries in Cyprus
The Council of Ministers of Cyprus on 16/12/2020 decided to Appoint the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, as the competent authority for the maintenance of the central Register of Real Beneficiaries of the companies and authorized it to collect information about the actual beneficiaries of companies and other legal entities through the system developed.
October 07, 2020EU list of non-cooperative jurisdictions for tax purposes was updated
Cayman Islands and Oman were removed from the list of non-cooperative jurisdictions, Barbados and Anguilla were added in their place.