- Corporate administrators can provide a new type of service
- Russia and Cyprus: Tax Agreement on New Terms
- Tax Residency in 90 Days
- The OECD has published the results of automatic exchange of information on financial accounts in 2020
- Cyprus: Since 1 of July Contributions to the GESY Fund Have Increased
- Cyprus: Changes in the Rules of Notional Interest Deduction
- Cyprus Government continues to actively support business
- The European Commission steps up fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
- CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
- CySec: Changes of the Due Date for Some Obligations in Cyprus
Communication tools with Korpus Prava specialists
April 13, 2020
Currently, when most of us work remotely, we would like to inform you once again that all specialists of Korpus Prava remain in touch. For convenience and secure communication and document management, we inform you about the following additional means of communication that you can use:
1. Korpus Prava.Messenger is a means of direct communication with our specialists.
The system supports TLS encryption using AES-256 with 2048-bit RSA in all data transfers between the client application and the server both on the local network and on the Internet. All information is stored on Korpus Prava local servers and encrypted by the operating system.
Registration in the system: https://www.korpusprava.com/en/about-company/activity/invite-to-messenger.html?
2. Korpus Prava.Data Storage is a secure file storage for exchanging data between a specialist and a client. To connect to the system, please contact us.
3. Call from site
On our company’s website www.korpusprava.com there is a “call us” button (Click to call). This feature allows site visitors to make free calls via a secure communication channel — WebRTC from their computer (using a headset), tablet or smartphone. When you click on the button, a call is instantly made over the Internet. You do not need to install any additional software, you can use any headphones and microphone.
January 24, 2020Professional Tax – new tax for Cyprus companies
At the end of 2019 Cyprus municipalities introduced a new tax for Cyprus companies called Professional Tax.
May 18, 2020CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
In 2020, the deadlines for submitting financial statements in accordance with CRS and FATCA standards has changed.
February 17, 2020OECD has published a consultation document on the review of Country-by-Country Reporting
OECD released public consultation document that is based upon the mandate set out in the BEPS Action 13 report, and focuses on issues concerning the use of CbC reports by tax administrations for the purposes of a high level transfer pricing risk assessment. The public consultation document [...]
February 24, 2019Amendments to Cyprus Company Law
The Cyprus Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (ROC) announced amendments to the Cyprus Company Law.
December 18, 2019New penalties for late submission of HE32
As we reported earlier, the Cyprus Registrar of Companies has introduced new penalties for the late submission of the Company Annual Return (HE32), effective from the 18th of December 2019. Please note that the deadline for submission of Company Annual Return (HE32) was extended until A [...]
April 23, 2019As part of AI’s 2019 Leading Adviser Awards Korpus Prava has been recognised as Leading International Tax Planning Lawyer of the Year in Russia
In 2019 Korpus Prava was recognized as a Leading Law Firm in the field of International Tax Planning in Russia.
November 28, 2019Corporate changes on Cyprus
As of 18/12/2019, further penalties shall apply with regards to the submission of the following Notices to the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver: Notice of change of Registered Address (HE 2): Every submission beyond the time-frame prescribed by t [...]
April 15, 2020Professional consulting support of our specialists
Taking into account the current situation, our clients have a lot of different issues that require professional consulting support on-line.