- EU list of non-cooperative jurisdictions for tax purposes was updated
- Corporate administrators can provide a new type of service
- Russia and Cyprus: Tax Agreement on New Terms
- Tax Residency in 90 Days
- The OECD has published the results of automatic exchange of information on financial accounts in 2020
- Cyprus: Since 1 of July Contributions to the GESY Fund Have Increased
- Cyprus: Changes in the Rules of Notional Interest Deduction
- Cyprus Government continues to actively support business
- The European Commission steps up fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
- CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
CySec: Changes of the Due Date for Some Obligations in Cyprus
May 08, 2020
The financial regulatory agency of Cyprus (CySec) has changed some due date obligations for issuers, providers and funds:
- The due date for the obligation of issuers to publicise the annual financial statements for 2019, is postponed for the 30 of June 2020.
- The due date for the obligation of Administrative Service Providers to prepare the annual financial statements for 2019, is postponed for the 31 of July 2020.
- The due date for the obligation of Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities, that are internally or externally managed, to prepare and publicise the annual financial statements for 2019, is postponed for the 30 of June 2020 and the obligation for their submission to CySec is postponed for the 31 of July 2020.
- The due date for the obligation of Alternative Investment Funds, to prepare and publicise the annual financial statements for 2019, is postponed for the 31 of August 2020.
- The due date for the obligation of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers, for the preparation and publication the annual financial statements of the Alternative Investment Funds for 2019, is postponed for the 31 of August 2020.
January 24, 2020Professional Tax – new tax for Cyprus companies
At the end of 2019 Cyprus municipalities introduced a new tax for Cyprus companies called Professional Tax.
May 18, 2020CRS and FATCA: extension of reporting deadlines
In 2020, the deadlines for submitting financial statements in accordance with CRS and FATCA standards has changed.
February 17, 2020OECD has published a consultation document on the review of Country-by-Country Reporting
OECD released public consultation document that is based upon the mandate set out in the BEPS Action 13 report, and focuses on issues concerning the use of CbC reports by tax administrations for the purposes of a high level transfer pricing risk assessment. The public consultation document [...]
February 24, 2019Amendments to Cyprus Company Law
The Cyprus Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (ROC) announced amendments to the Cyprus Company Law.
December 18, 2019New penalties for late submission of HE32
As we reported earlier, the Cyprus Registrar of Companies has introduced new penalties for the late submission of the Company Annual Return (HE32), effective from the 18th of December 2019. Please note that the deadline for submission of Company Annual Return (HE32) was extended until A [...]
April 13, 2020Communication tools with Korpus Prava specialists
Currently, when most of us work remotely, we would like to inform you once again that all specialists of Korpus Prava remain in touch.
April 15, 2020Professional consulting support of our specialists
Taking into account the current situation, our clients have a lot of different issues that require professional consulting support on-line.
November 28, 2019Corporate changes on Cyprus
As of 18/12/2019, further penalties shall apply with regards to the submission of the following Notices to the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver: Notice of change of Registered Address (HE 2): Every submission beyond the time-frame prescribed by t [...]