- No relaxation during “Bed rest”
- Online onboarding – thanks for being there for us
- Anti-crisis measures for the corporate sector in Cyprus
- Fresh take on remote meetings held by companies in Cyprus: theory and practice
- Impact of the new virus on corporate procedures
- Interest on interest – new tax for individuals
- Amendments to double taxation conventions. Old games, new rules
- … and again I’m back to start, I am back to Leningrad!
- Searching for force majeure…
News Archive August 2020
August 14, 2020Russia and Cyprus: Tax Agreement on New Terms
On August 10, as part of the negotiations, Cyprus agreed to new conditions that provide for withholding tax at the sources of payment at the rate of 15% for dividends and interest paid from the Russian Federation.
August 10, 2020Tax Residency in 90 Days
At the beginning of the pandemic, the Organization for economic cooperation and development recommended that countries change their legislation so that isolation does not affect tax residency.